9274) Every night I tell myself I won’t eat the next day and every morning I crack. My days always begin with self loathing.
"Don’t make everyone know about your sadness."
- John Steinbeck (via missinyouiskillingme)
(Source: misswallflower, via speakingwithgh0sts)
"Do you know what your problem is? You can’t live with the idea that someone might leave."
- ― John Green (via psych-quotes)
2141) I always put something in my lap when I sit so I don’t have to stare at my thighs or stomach.
"i’d give anything for my heart to stop hurting"
- 90210 (via ghettoouniversity)
"Maybe if I wasn’t so fat.."
- Me for anything (via boys-and-suicide)
explaining anxiety is the fucking worst because you feel like an idiot for being bothered by the things that bother you but it’s such an intense fear right at your core so you have to go through all of these other levels of yourself to try and get someone else to understand it
"If I told you
How many times
I’ve sat alone
On the shower floor,
You’d cry too."
- l.s.f. (via despawndent)
"Some days breathing is both too much and not enough."
- “10 Word Poem" series - #88 (via lettersto-savemyself)
"Never forget what a person says to you when they are angry."
- Henry Ward Beecher (via babe—cave)
(Source: observando, via speakingwithgh0sts)
"The best people all have some kind of scar."
- Kiera Cass, The One (via quotes-shape-us)